top of page

 The puppies are here! 

CLICK HERE to see pictures and more information!


Parents: Taylor & Artemis

7 males, 4 females

Born: 3/23/2024

25% chance for longcoat/75% chance for shortcoat

Coat length will be determined by 3-4 weeks of age

50% chance for LUA/50% chance for HUA

Puppies will be DNA tested at 3-4 weeks of age to determine LUA/HUA status

bottom of page